Viper - 5706VR Responder 2-Way
- D2D Serial Data Port – Gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT interfaces
- Virtual Tach – No tachometer wire connection required
- Flex Relays On-board for Remote Start and Light Flash – eliminates the need for additional relays 80% of the time
- Control Centre – combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate, and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash
- Priority User Interface and Features – including SmartStart™, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes
+Shipping & Returns
Refund & Returns Policy
GL Pro Sound prides itself on supplying high quality goods and the highest levels of customer service. We are happy to serve you at the highest level, especially in the case of an issue with the goods you have purchased. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period so that we can address any problems, faults or issues.
In accordance with ACCC guidelines, we will endeavour to fix any problem, fault or issue with a good or service provided by us, within a reasonable timeframe, provided you retain your proof of purchase, have not abused or tampered with the product or service in question, or have not simply changed your mind or found it cheaper elsewhere. Also, you are not covered in the case that the issue, problem or defect was explained to you upon sale or delivery of the goods/services.
In the event that the product is not repairable, we will replace the product.
In the event that the product cannot be replaced, or an acceptable replacement cannot be agreed upon, you are entitled to a refund, or an applicable store credit if you would prefer.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you prepay all postage.
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. GL Pro Sound will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
The ACCC regulations and guidelines on the above, as well as a link to the Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guarantees can be found here:
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and/or the payment services offered by us through Shopify Payments, please email us at email@example.com.
Gl Pro Sound will ship in stock goods within 48hrs some goods may be subject to be shipped within 14 days of receiving the order. All orders are shipped via Sendle. If goods cannot be processed a full refund will be offered. Shipping rates are $15 Aud flat rate 20kg and under. Over 20kgs will be calculated at checkout. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.