With heavy ferrite magnets and 4-layer voice coils, it’s no surprise this sub handles plenty of power — up to 250 watts RMS. The good sensitivity rating means your amp won’t have to work so hard to drive this sub, so you’ll get maximum wallop per watt. The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for either 2-ohm or 8-ohm impedance, and you’ll appreciate that versatility as your system grows and changes. You can install this sub in a sealed box for tight, punchy bass, or in a ported enclosure for a little more boom.
- 12? subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- power range: 50-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 27-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 92.8 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-5/16?
- sealed box volume: 0.88-1.59 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.24-2.82 cubic feet